COVID-19 Update for Our Valued Patients
We have implemented several new policies and procedures, which follow recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
We are in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our sanitization safety procedures in both patient-facing and employee-only areas. We are sanitizing high-traffic public areas at an increased frequency.
- Hand sanitizers are located throughout our facilities. Sanitizers are refilled and checked
- Public touch points, such as door handles are cleaned multiple times
- In addition to our world-class standards of instrument sterilization, disinfection and clinical cleanliness, we are also committed to disinfecting anything regularly affected by the human touch. Every commonly-touched surface will be disinfected throughout the day.
All our clinics have implemented hand washing and sanitizing procedures to take place multiple times during each employee’s shift.
- All employees are instructed each day on correct hand sanitizing
- Our administrative and phone support team is operating under our contingency plan and working
- Clinical employees are instructed to wash hands before and after every patient
- Proper procedures are posted in all employee-only work area.
At Family Hearing Centers, we believe in our personal role and responsibility to prioritize both the health & wellbeing of our patients, and the Hearing Specialists that continue to provide care and aloha for each and every one of you. To provide you with a safe place for your Hearing Health Care, and playing a constructive role in supporting the local health officials and government leaders as they work to contain the virus, as a part of our personal Mission and Values.